Re: thinking together artwork to 'Wheezy'

Hi Victor,
I really really like your idea to integrate the Swirl with the musical note. Very well done.

How about a version with a blue palette similiar to Space Fun, just for continuity with the previous Debian Stable?
I think that not changing colors too much is an important point for defining the personality of a distro and for make it immediately recognizable by causal users.
If you think about other distros, Suse is always green, Fedora has always beautiful wallpapers with a similar shade of blue, Ubuntu decide to use sightly variation of the same wallpaper (the purple one) from a LTS version to next one.

IMHO this is an important point for all the submissions.

Best regards,

Marco Milone