Re: Introduction of Roj artwork

On 02/23/2012 04:04 PM, Eshat Cakar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is just quick note to introduce the "Roj" artwork, since I am done with
> the main work on it.
> All information can be found in the wiki [1], so I won't repeat that here,
> except that I'd like to get all kind of feedback and suggestions on how things
> can be improved.
> If you've visited that page in the past, make sure to hit F5, so that cached
> images can be refreshed.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Eshat
>
> [1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Roj

+++

This is really nice. Heck, your depiction of the KDE desktop appearance
is terrific. Not that I'd be tempted to use KDE.

;-)

I'm ordinarily not a person who cares enough about decoration in an OS
to let it influence him much. I like simple designs (and desktop
environments) that don't interfere with my focus on what's IN the
windows -- you know, the stuff I'm working on.

I use the Mofit WM theme with the Adwaita appearance option that's
available under Xfce 4.8. The nice thing about Mofit is that the title
bar takes on the primary color of the Appearance choice, which is
something that not all of the WM options do. I'd like to see a greater
range of standard color choices in the Appearance group for those of us
who use Xfce. Your palette and the design are (IMHO) impeccable, and
would make a real contribution to Xfce's options.

At any rate, whatever wins -- I hope your designs will be available as
the default or at least as alternatives. If they're available, I'll be
glad to use them.

Regards,
Gilbert