Re: thinking together artwork to 'Wheezy'

On Tuesday, February 21, 2012 14:19:42 ValessioBrito wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I wonder what you think of it as the next visual conception of Debian.
>
> I'm thinking of using cool colors, a palette of "ice colors".
>
> I found something close to it as the background[1]. (This was not what I
> did)
>
> I want to create something in this line, keeping the path of the blue,
> but now with Gray and clearer.
>
> Any feedback or contributions are welcome;
>
> If you know how to use graphics applications, do not hesitate to cooperate.
>

> [1] http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/Ice_Debian_Wallpaper_e50j7.jpg
>
> > Profissional de inovação
>
> @valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO

hi,

i have this wallpaper that i started like a month or so ago, it's not really
finished (for example the svg blur effect from inkscape was lost when i took
it to gimp, so a few lines look too sharp). i called it 'lightish blue
wallpaper', but renamed it to 'ice' after reading your proposal just now.

http://www.students.meduniwien.ac.at/~n0642496/files/debian_artwork/icy_debian.png

i also put up the svg, in case anyone wants to play with it. btw, is it ok to
discuss specific wallpapers on this mailing list or should i go to the wiki
with something like this?

greetings,
andreas