Re: thinking together artwork to 'Wheezy'

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hi Valessio,

Hi all!

On Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012, ValessioBrito wrote:
> I wonder what you think of it as the next visual conception of Debian.

I really like the palette, very nice and calm colors. But, I wouldn't go with the whole 'wheezy penguin' concept. I think the penguin as an identity for Linux is overused.

I'd like to see a design based on the design of http://debconf13.debconf.org -
I think that design is beautiful and already asked it's developers to submit
such a wheezy artwork proposal!

Yes! I'm already working on a proposal that borrows some concepts from the dc12 artwork, but with a twist. I also want to incorporate some particular details from Valessios' Spacefun theme.

I'll post a first draft in a couple of weeks so I can have some feedback.

Looking forward to what you'll here make out of Wheezy! :-)

cheers,
       Holger