Suggestion for icons replacement

Hi,

(please keep me on CC as I'm not subscribed to the debian-desktop mailing
list).

I've been working on the xxxterm package, and I had several issues
regarding the icons provided by upstream.  (xxxterm is a webkit-based web
browser that aims to be small, keyboard-driven and secure.)

Basically, the issues with the icons provided by this package are related
with Copyright and license: these have been clarified with upstreams.
However, some concerns are still exist (see [1] and [2] for the
discussions).

Also, the upstream icons are actually not appropriate for a web browser
(see [2])

I am currently looking for a suggestion for free replacement for these
icons.  Is there any package providing apropriate icons that I could add to
the dependencies of my package and just use the icons provided by this
icons package?

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/08/msg00122.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2011/08/msg00690.html

Cheers,