Re: RFS: xxxterm

Hi Luis,

Luis Henriques wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "xxxterm".
>
>  * Package name    : xxxterm
>    Version         : 1.471-1
>    Upstream Author : Several (Marco Peereboom <marco@peereboom.us>)
>  * URL             : http://opensource.conformal.com/wiki/XXXTerm
>  * License         : ISC, MIT, BSD-4-clause, BSD-3-clause, BSD-2-clause, CC-BY-SA
>    Section         : web

I know it's been uploaded already, but I just had a small comment about
your debian/copyright file, so here it is:

  - Since some licenses (like ISC) are used several times, I guess it
    would be more readable to use standalone license paragraphs.

  - You have a line that reads

      Files: marco.c, js-merge-helper.pl

    but it should be a white space separated list (no comma).

  - In the paragraph for linux/linux.c, you have several License fields;
    that's not allowed. You have to use 'and' or 'or' keywords between
    the license short names in the first line (in this case, 'and').

  - Regarding the png logos, I don't know where you got the license
    information from, but you didn't write which version of the cc-by-sa
    applies. Also, I'm not entirely sure this image is actually free;
    the exact same fight club soap can be seen here [1]. Of course, it
    may be that it's that website that is in violation of the cc-by-sa
    by not mentioning the license, but it would be nice to know where
    the image comes from originally.

    [1] http://uncrate.com/stuff/fight-club-soap/

  - Some files are not listed at all, like xxxterm.conf or everything
    under freebsd/.

Cheers,

--
Benoît Knecht