Re: desktop artwork for wheezy

On 10/10/2011 11:09 PM, ValessioBrito wrote:

I will announce our local community about the artwork to be done for Wheezy.
I also want to see Debian packed with wonderful themes and having a fresh, decent look'n feel.

As Jonathan said earlier, there are serious doubts Pixar will ever let Debian take its penguin, and I also think a penguin-based theme would be, not only a *done* thing by now, but seen as a shy attempt to copy Toy Story's characters, so we needn't to think that direction anymore.