Re: desktop artwork for wheezy

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Jonathan Carter wrote:

> I'd like to put something together. It will probably take a month or so to
> do something reasonable.

Could you share your ideas with us?

> What's the process? Will it be a competition again?

I'd like to see all the completed themes uploaded to the archive and
included in wheezy so users can choose their favourite theme.

I guess a competition works OK, some sort of co-operative process
would be interesting too, but I've never heard of any digital art done
using open-source collaborative methods.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise