Re: SpaceFun is Fun (joke) Re: Squeeze Artwork...

Sorry for another message.

I must conclude that perhaps few people inside or already using Debian
like to take this "fun" side, but I think some users and prospective
users felt more free to learn more about Debian and participate in
this "fun."

--
://ValessioBrito.info