SpaceFun is Fun (joke) Re: Squeeze Artwork...

When I thought about a theme for the next release of Debian, I thought
I'd break every idea to be something elitism[1] and show the side that
is 'made of fun'.

The image that people have some Debian developers and own the project
should be broken some day ... I think maybe it's time to say:

"Debian is funny, safe and stable. Also for your desktop."

[1] http://facepwn.com/posters/debian.jpg

--
://ValessioBrito.info
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO