Re: Status update for debian-desktop

Hi,
Thank all for work to Debian by #debian-desktop!

I would like to join forces to document[1] a model for the themes package.

Be used in a 'pure blends' or a desktop already installed and want to
modify a whole theme the easy way.

"It is understood set of theme: The visual identity of the beginning
of the boot process go to your desktop. (grub, *splash/pyl..*,
gdm/kdm, gnome/kde/xfce..."

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/StructureThemePackage

PS:
replay @tiagovaz package brdekstop-artwork...