Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 01:28:48PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote (on -devel):
> This is the first time I became aware that there was a need for a new
> theme; I've never personally had much problem with our current theme (I
> use it unmodified on most systems, or sometimes change the background)
> or heard any grumbling about it.

This is the use-case which makes me believe we should leave the existing
default theme in desktop-base, *as an optional theme*, not as the default,
rather than drop it from the distribution (and split it to an external
package for wheezy).

--
Jon Dowland