Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

I'm a bit concerned that spacefun has been chosen. Christian Perrier
expressed the problem I have with it well here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-desktop/2010/10/msg00014.html

(I did not reply at the time as I don't do "me too" posts, and felt
he had expressed my concerns better than I could... and I totally missed
the later vote.)

Numerous people in the voting/discussion thread noted that spacefun
may not be well suited for a professional type environment.

--
see shy jo