Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme

On jeu., 2010-11-11 at 09:13 +0100, Amir Dizdarević wrote:
> > I don't think a poll should be necessary at all, in future.
>
> Say what? No! It's about the theme, something that should be considered by
> everyone
> (that is, if they choose to do so), not about how to compile gcc or whatnot
> -- this is not
> a technical decision. I am rather disappointed you have such a stance. :(

I disagree, this is exactly the same thing. People are welcome to
participate in such a choice by making themes, preparing packages,
commenting stuff etc. and the final call should me made by relevant
people working on it, not by “everyone”.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis