Re: desktop-base/ciel and squeeze: plan of action

@Ulrich: Again, you don't have to use it. People just suggested that, since most of us do have
the "learned" habit that those earth tones you had initially on your wallpaper don't match
with the blue of Clearlooks. You could have just as well ignore that completely.

When I created Ciel, I subconsciously chose a blue nuance as the background without even
thinking. Why? Because I was secretly aware that most themes and decent icons I'd have on
my disposal are either of a rather mild blue, or are generally considered ugly to look at
(cf. standard gnome icons).

Also, blue invokes psychological associations with water, thus also cleanliness, which calms us.
That is why Tango uses blue a lot. Natural leaf green has an even better effect -- nature calms us
-- that is why Gnome is using a blurry macro shot of leaves as a default wallpaper.