Re: desktop-base/ciel and squeeze: plan of action

He also felt that there was a consensus.

My Opinion:
1. Like much of my proposal (SpaceFun[1]), but another look at it is fun too.
2. The Ciel[2] is the seriousness and security of Debian; With clouds
(cloud computing) ...
3. The Nightly[3], a proposal is limited to the time ... Like, the
night .. Dark and gloomy.
4. The Lisp Machine[4], a proposal is noisy, dark and mechanics. Lack
the human touch.
5. There is still another proposal LibStick[5], but is incomplete to
be standard on every system.

My proposal for a vote: Each proposal must have an objective
presentation of inspiration and creation.

The interpretation or vision of creation is interesting to see if it
corresponds to Debian.

We must reach consensus. The poll of external people you know or
participated in the process may not correspond with what we achieve in
the future.

Be a choice of time and not an established definition. Pleasant a few
or only to a niche of users.

I like the proposal to define various options of themes on Debian. The
proposal does not come as standard, can enter the backports repository
and in the future this official Debian, where the creator/designer to
continue maintaining and upgrading.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/SpaceFun
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/debian-ciel
[3] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Nightly
[4] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/lisp-machine
[5] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Debian_LibStick

PS:
The cool thing is to realize that some time ago there were many
proposals as today. And the more proposals arise, we work in pursuit
of what is common to them all. What is the design more pleasing,
functional and perfect for the universal operating system.

--
://ValessioBrito.info
@valessiobrito / +55 (71) VALESSIO