Re: desktop-base/ciel and squeeze: plan of action

Jon Dowland wrote:
> * We've chosen Ciel as the default theme for squeeze.

Sorry but I don’t recall this being the case, and if it were, I’d still
have to strongly disagree with that.

Ciel is exactly what a default theme should not be. It is gray, which
means windows (which by default have gray widgets) will completely lack
contrast. It is blurry and above all, completely lacks any kind of
identity.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette