Re: Update theme SpaceFun and wiki page

Yes, this was done that way. The font is paths in svg file.

About  #605732 png file widescreen for grub,  I think the use of a
black background with a dark image[1]. Other proposal is use
'imagemagick' to cut and resize images.

And about txt (“the universal operating system”), I fixed all[3]...

[1] http://svn.debianart.org/themes/spacefun/grub/grub-iso.png
[2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=605732#35
[3] http://svn.debianart.org/themes/spacefun/