Re: Update theme SpaceFun and wiki page

I suggest Valessio changes the font to paths in inkscape for the svgs in the deb.
So everybody sees the image like it was intended by the author.

Only the source file in the folder /desktop-base-6.0.2/source/spacefun/ of the source package should keep the text changeable.

If he has got no time, I could do that this evening.

I also updated my bugfix

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/desktop-base-bugfix587668

to reflect Valessios changes.