Re: Status update for debian-desktop

Hi,

thanks for your work on making the Debian desktop experience more beautiful!

On Dienstag, 16. November 2010, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> == Wheezy plans

debian-edu has a debian-edu-artwork package, shipping our artwork for grub(2),
gdm, kdm, desktop backgrounds and we also modify debian-cd to have a nice edu
splash image in d-i+g-i. We used to use usplash but failed to integrate
plymouth in time for squeeze.

For wheezy I'd love to see us working more closely together!

cheers,
	Holger