Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Squeeze Artwork: selection of default theme
- From: Amir Dizdarević <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:40:13 +0100
- Message-id: <AANLkTinGo0VBL=J9q5_b8kZe3eTa8JfLZ-RdWkMKLzWg@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <1289465953.2253.67.camel@hidalgo>
- References: <1289010833.11014.66.camel@hidalgo> <AANLkTi=EAh_onLJDJBYzt=e7UAmtWC+k+V9YLS6RRdO7@mail.gmail.com> <20101111080304.GA15771@deckard.alcopop.org> <AANLkTikdsvwWGCfyeESt0CNJwXdyh6y=GuPz6VMQiqfirstname.lastname@example.org> <1289465953.2253.67.camel@hidalgo>
Then I feel I have no business being here. Discrimination based on meritocracy is wrong
IMHO. You cannot possibly know why someone will not / is not able to contribute.
Thank you all for your support and time.
On 11 November 2010 09:59, Yves-Alexis Perez <email@example.com>
On jeu., 2010-11-11 at 09:13 +0100, Amir Dizdarević wrote:I disagree, this is exactly the same thing. People are welcome to
> > I don't think a poll should be necessary at all, in future.
> Say what? No! It's about the theme, something that should be considered by
> (that is, if they choose to do so), not about how to compile gcc or whatnot
> -- this is not
> a technical decision. I am rather disappointed you have such a stance. :(
participate in such a choice by making themes, preparing packages,
commenting stuff etc. and the final call should me made by relevant
people working on it, not by “everyone”.