Re: Debian Ciel -- A Theme Proposal for Squeeze

Fine by me :)

@jmtd: Thank you for helping out! I will refine Ciel today. Mostly, I am
happy with it, except for maybe fixing the SLIM and KDM themes a bit.
After that, I plan to make a survey here and on the semi-official discussion
board listed on the wiki.

I also don't think we should commit any larger changes, as Squeeze should
be pretty much ready by the end of this month so it can hopefully be released
by December. I was however tempted to change panels and whatnot, but
this requires writing a new GTK theme.

Cheerio!