Re: Debian Ciel -- A Theme Proposal for Squeeze

On 10/14/2010 06:15 PM, Amir Dizdarević wrote:
> @Jordan: TNX for the mirroring! Why is megaupload such a problem? Honestly,
> I don't know where to host it. I'll see
> if I can set up Ubuntu One or Dropbox, but otherwise, I have no
> alternatives. You can then always pick it up and just
> rehost it. Thanks a lot!

Megaupload is terrible because they cripple their service in an attempt
to get more paid users. eg. wait times, limits to how much a single IP
can download, limits to concurrent downloads, it has ads with sound that
can't be muted (this is what really gets me).

Perhaps I am just being picky.

Anyways, I added a link to wiki. Also, I think it looks good :).

Regards,
--
Jordan Metzmeier