Re: Which logo for the main GNOME menu in Debian?

Is it possible to silence a single "thread" on this list server? I'm sick
of following this icon debate and would like to stop receiving messages
about it.  I'm more interested in learning how to use this list server
though.

Thanks for your help!
Paul