Re: Which logo for the main GNOME menu in Debian?

2009/3/27 Luca Bruno <lethalman88@gmail.com>
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 06:26:06PM -0300, Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think swirl foot or a minor variation is worth a try now, since it
> includes our brand but (hopefully) respect GNOME's in a friendly way.
> If too many people complain against the idea, we fall back to swirl
> only and then to the current default near release. Thoughts?

Please take more in consideration these results (even they are only a few):
http://doodle.com/pifrrr3zc7a773rs

As you can see first place swirl, second place gnome foot .... then the
composite one. The delta between the votes are such little that you can't
choose. I'd suggest leave the menu as it was before and look at another place
for debian art, like adding an "About Debian" under System menu.

I agree...
So, I can create an artwork for it... Thoughts?