Re: Initial Working in Artwork for Lenny

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Fathi Boudra <fboudra@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Lukasz Szybalski <szybalski@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Where can we add potential/proposal wallpapers for lenny?
>
> Proposal goes on the wiki:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkLenny

Thanks.

> You can also submit your work on Debian Art website.

about debianart.org...

Can debianart.org change the layout of the page so it shows a
thumbnail of the picture.
Example:

http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/tags/wallpaper
Shows many wallpapers, but in order for me to see the picture I have
to download every single one of them and then look at it. It would be
great if I could see the preview and then decide which on I want to
download.

There are at least 100+ wall papers. Downloading all of them just to
see it is a lost cause.

gnome-look.org style would be best.
http://gnome-look.org/index.php?xcontentmode=170x171x172x173x174x175x176x177x178x179&PHPSESSID=559be4a0762434c9682f4339a11d02c3

http://gnome-look.org