Re: Initial Working in Artwork for Lenny

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Lukasz Szybalski <szybalski@gmail.com> wrote:
Where can we add potential/proposal wallpapers for lenny?

Proposal goes on the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtworkLenny

You can also submit your work on Debian Art website.

By the way, It's a bit late for Lenny. We are preparing default artwork for Lenny (MoreBlue Orbit).

If you want to have some wallpapers on desktop-base package, feel free to send a link on the mailing list.
We don't have a policy for accepting or rejecting submission and can't promise your proposal will always go in.

So far, we found agreement by popular votes :)

cheers,

Fathi