Re: Nightly Artwork stuff

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 3:58 AM, Fathi Boudra <fabo@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> with a little help from ValessioBrito i've added another style proposal:
>> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianArtThemesNightly
>
> I have commited your work on desktop-base package.
>
> It remains some missing bits to have a full set:
> - gnome splash
> - ksplash theme using default engine
> you have provided a ksplash theme using moodin engine and it's great but
> default engine is still ... the default engine.
> - grub background
> I guess we can reuse nightly wallpaper.

If a new "graphic designer" person wanted to create next great full
theme for  "debian" where would he/she download all its parts as a
base start, and what are they?

1. gnome splash; url of current default?
2. kspalsh; url? what is the default engines name?
3. backgroungs,wallpaper; urls?
4. what else ?

Unless there is one big gz file which has all these on one place that
I could download.

Lucas