Re: how to make bootable cd

Hello, Sabah
You will find better and quickier answers at the appropriate user list
[0], but I will try to help with ONE of the available solutions.
You can find debian installer documentation at [1].
And you could use bootcd [2] to create bootable cds based on a running
system configuration.
Do not forget to read about the similar packages at that page [2].
Also, visit the list of live cds [3] and the official debian live cd
project [4].
Good luck.
Andre Felipe Machado
http://www.techforce.com.br