Re: Requirements for Desktop-Tasks

Basically you need to get in touch with tasksel mainteiners.

what you have to do is to check another -desktop task in
svn.debian.org/wsvn/tasksel/

create your own and submit it as a wishlist bug to tasksel.

I am interested to know if you use other wm, such as gnome in your
tasks. I am trying to make an enterprise desktop task based on gnome.

best regards
Luis Matos