Re: gdm theme changes!

On 11/8/06, André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira <andrelrf@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!

I will go to fix gdm theme bug[1] today or tomorrow. I found some
differences in the new version of the Gdm.

Ok?

Please do and tell us. After that somebody should ping rmurray, since
he bundled debian-moreblue in gdm package.

lool, is it time for a desktop-base upload with the splash and
wallpaper? I'm asking, since i'm sure that Etch will freeze before we
push the 'one source package for all' idea. Let us be sure that the
default looks ok, at least then. Thoughts?

regards,
-- stratus