Re: Debian Desktop RC1 in place.

On 12/14/06, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
Gustavo Franco wrote:
> Note: Alternative CD and DVD containing KDE as default will be provided
> soon.

CD already vailable for a week. A dvd will not be made (too much space
used).

I see your blog post, but was just being consistent with the d-i web page. ;)
> Note: Alternative CD and DVD containing XFCE as default hopefully will
> be provided in time for Etch.

A CD will probably be made starting next week.

Great news.

Joey, thank you very much for all the patience and the motivation
through this journey (at least for me) that was the Etch development.
We all owe you a lot! Thanks again and again.

I hope to be able to do much more during Lenny development with you
all, and hopefully i'll merge my entire CDD on Debian repository that
is already in progress (internally), and a challenge due to the small
human resources we've.

regards,
-- stratus