Caute Rkeality Supanish Beauty Big Jquggs Siuck MONMSTERCOCK

Bqusty Ctock Eating Wmhores Squck MONTSTERCOCK

http://fresh.bovably.com/

There are few men more superstitious than soldiers. They are, after all, the men who live closest to death.No matter what happens, there's always somebody who knew it would.
When children are doing nothing, they are doing mischief.If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.
The secret anniversaries of the heart.Men stumble over pebbles, never over mountains