Re: Gone Wallpaper

hi jerome,

> There was a nice default wallpaper  ("01" at
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtwork/WallpapersEtch)
> as a default background image, until a recent upgrade.
> I don't know if it was caused by a KDE upgrade or a desktop-base
> upgrade.

both ;) previously kdebase provides a debian-kde_default wallpaper. Now, it is
desktop-base that provides default artwork for desktop environment (gnome,
kde, xfce).

> What happened to it?

i replaced "01" by a complete set (kdm/ksplash/kdesktop artwork) by the
MoreBlue theme. I would like to provide a 2nd complete set based on "01" with
MoreBlue but i wasn't able to do it in time for Etch (Andre, our artist guy
wasn't able to produce a full svg yet). Sorry, but this artwork will be back
soon...

cheers,

Fathi