Re: A co-worker installing his Desktop, ping for status and upcoming guide.

hi,

> Thanks Fathi, please keep us informed about it here on the mailing
> list. Send a hug to ana and pusling, they were so cool. =)

I have commited necessary changes for kdm. Thanks to lool and pere, we have a
way to customize it. Due to some limitation in KDE svg support, wallpapers
were fixed. At least, they work on KDE. If you can confirm they still work
for gnome/xfce. I met another limitation to kdm: it doesn't support symlink.
So i can't use alternatives sytem.

cheers,

Fathi