i am getting only rectangle boxes with alpha -numeric characters

I am having Debian. I tried to view the tamil pages from this website &
Desktop,Openoffice. i included the TTF fonts from C-DAC in to my system.
Now i could able to view this site but the word are not clear and correct.

But with this i am getting only rectangle boxes with alpha -numeric
characters.
My aim is to view and work with Linux Mozilla on Tamil Websites.

What could be the problem.... Can u help me.

Thanks & Regrads
U.sudhakar
C-DAC