Re: Sawfish window cycling "display window name"

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 09:57 -0500, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
> I would check the sawfish bugtracker and debian's bug list for your bug.
>   If it is not there, go ahead and submit it to debian using reportbug.
>   Also google and see if others are having the same problem.  I would
> also make sure nothing is configured incorrectly.  You may also want to
> switch to metacity... or not.

Not :-)  I can't stand metacity, and I really like (and am use to)
sawfish.

I found the bug report in reportbug, and even added to it.  So I'm not
the only one out there. Currently I just disable the display, but now
the window that is focused still has the box cursor instead of the
filled in cursor.  So it makes it a little hard to see which bash shell
has the focus.  This also just occurred after the last upgrade, and is
probably related.

Thanks,

-- Steve