gdm theme: Human-debian

Hello all,

I have finished a nice theme for Debian's gdm. I based the theme on
the simplicity and elegance of the Human gdm theme from the Ubuntu
distribution. I called the theme "Human-debian" and it's simple very
"classy". It has a subtle, gradient using the Debian colors with a
semi-transparent Debian genie lamp (w/ whirl). And then all the other
nicely placed items for selecting Languages/Session and the like.

This theme looks so great that I believe the gdm package maintainer
for debian should make it the default. The theme looks good from
800x600 up to 1280x1024. I included the Gimp files used to created
since they were so small.

You can get your hands at it from:

http://themes.freshmeat.net/projects/human-debian/

There are other themes that I have not made public in Freshmeat. You
can get to those by going to my Debian Embelisher project here:

http://www.kiskeyix.org/downloads/debian-embelisher/

There is a README file there (translated to spanish as LEEME) which
talks about making your debian box look awesome. From installing
Splashy, all the way up to customizing the look and feel of GTK apps
(sorry, no qt/kde stuff there -- yet).

Enjoy!

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html