Compiling YaST2 in Debian (HOWTO)

Hi all,

The people of the yast4debian team have done a new version of the
compilation process howto.

As you know we are at the very beginning of the project and this is
the most difficult part of a project. Therefore help is, as
always, welcome and at this stage quite necessary.

If you'd like to try it out compile it:
http://yast4debian.alioth.debian.org/howto-compile-en.html

and in Spanish (thanks pikota :-)
http://yast4debian.alioth.debian.org/howto-compile-es.html

After compiling YaST2's base you are able to compile in the
same way all the YaST2 modules you want and experience with them
in Debian.

Please, all corrections, comments and whatever you think
is worth to feedback let us know, getting it compiled is
not that easy but is necessary to start hacking.

We would like one day to be able to do something like
./configure --debian and getting it configured to compile
using libapt and so on... but as we can just volunteer in
our free time the process is slow. If a company
would like to give us a fund to speed it up... :-)

Cheers,

Ramon