Re: Documentation on configuring Debian for desktop use?

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 02:22 +0000, Brynjar Harðarson wrote:
> Hey Matt, here are two links to information related to Debian for
> desktop use that I know of.
>
> http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianDesktop
> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?s=&threadid=224547
>
> I would be really interested in working on a Debian Desktop Guide,
> beside being able to do some writing I can also get free hosting under
> foo.gothicmars.com if that's something that could be useful to get the
> this going.

I guess this could be worked on alioth and published, once it's quite
good, under http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-desktop.

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 The perfect lover is one who turns into a pizza at 4:00 A.M.