Re: IRC-Chat this weekend?

On чт, 2004-12-16 at 01:37, Mario Fux wrote:
> Morning Rumen
Hi Mario,
I owe you and other guys an excuse.. I'm reading the mail list from time
to time, and know for all successes that you made - well done :-)) But
before 2 weeks I've been promoted and the work growing constantly,
that's why I can't say anything yet - can I participate and when :-/

> Will you have time for an IRC meeting this weekend (18th or 19th of December)?
Unfortunately I'll miss the IRC meeting too :-|
But I'll be really thankful if you make IRC log for me, so I would be
able to participate in future with "full strength".. I can't promise
(but I've great wish to do) that I will have time to help with anything,
but I really hope that during the holidays my bosses will "leave me
alone" and I'll be able to do some things for fun (I take a part of few
FOSS projects, not only this)
:-)))

Kind regards
Rumen

---
Rumen Krasstev - Object Builder Software Bulgaria
Sofia, 113 Tzarigradsko Shose, phone: +359 2 974 33 16
web: http://www.obs.bg, email: rkrastev@obs.bg, icq: 35447386
###I'm using only free or/and open source software###
Share the freedom - "Free Software Association - Bulgaria" http://www.fsa-bg.org
---