Re: mail

nano@xmission.com wrote:

HI,

I have a webserver and I am planning to implement mail services in this webserver, but I don't have any idea where to begin. Do I have to install a
program to achieve this? such as Qmail? or Debian has already one? PLease
help. I am still new to linux. I have debian 2.2.22
thanks for al your help.

Fernnado

Debian uses exim as apposed to sendmail and such and also has fetchmail, getmail, and such in the archive. You can also install sendmail if you so desire.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com