Re: fbsplash: introducing fbplash in debian (howto)

Il mer, 2004-09-29 alle 17:24, website ha scritto:
> On Wednesday 29 September 2004 04:58, Bluefuture wrote:

>  I'm happy that
> fbsplash patch is now inside the debian kernel, and i hope that vesa-tng will
> be soon in it.
I don't tink that fbsplash is now in the debian kernel, Spock goal is to
integrate this patch in the "upstream" kernel so cascading probably this
patch will be included also in the debian kernel. We could ask to the
debian kernel team if they want to introduce this patch in debian kernel
before that the upstream apply this patch to the original kernel.

Cheers,
Blue