Re: Preparing for the Debian Desktop Distribution

On April 29, 2004, 10:21, Humberto Massa wrote:
> @ 28/04/2004 18:18 : wrote Daniel Cardenas - AZ :
>
> >How can we found out what features are in the scripts?
> >

> (among other stuff)
>
> Better yet, how can we find out where are the scripts, what do they do,
> how to use'm? (*ducks*) Serious, I must have missed some message here...

I totally agree with you. The amount of information passed to this list
is very very low. The core Debian Desktop people should IMHO present
more information to this list and on the wiki.

Martin recently announced that the scripts (what scripts?) are nearly
ready for production use but I didn't even get to know that someone is
actively working on such scripts.

Please DDs: Start to communicate with people wanting to help the project
and don't keep the Debian Desktop development closed.

Cheers,
Max