Preparing for the Debian Desktop Distribution, TDFASwirl

Good morning, evening, night or whatever applies in the location you are in
right now :-)

I am proud to announce that infact, all scripts needed for the Debian Desktop
Distribution are ready and appear to work. I think for talking about the
further steps, we should continue the meeting we postponed last time. This,
however, should happen rather quickly ...

Any proposals for a date and a time?

--
  .''`.   Martin Loschwitz           Debian GNU/Linux developer
 : :'  :  madkiss@madkiss.org        madkiss@debian.org