packaging control field Uploaders

Hi,

In PureOS we are currently discussing how to most sensibly handle
Uploaders field when forking packages.

We already follow the [guideline] for Maintainer field:

> When modifying source packages, rename the Maintainer field to
> XSBC-Original-Maintainer and add a new Maintainer field.

Guideline does not mention Uploaders field, however, so it is up in the
air what to do about that.

Our current practice is to leave it as-is, by the reasoning that it is
irrelevant for us, is easier to do nothing, and it leads to a smaller
delta.  That practice leads to arguably misleading information, however:
The uploaders in Debian is rarely if ever the uploaders in PureOS.

The practice of Progress Linux (thanks to investigations in [issue] by
Carsten Schönert) is to rename to XSBC-Original-Uploaders - i.e. using
same prefix as for Maintainer field.

Another practice - which I personally find more reasonable - is to
remove the Uploaders field.  My reasoning is that it has no relevancy
for a forked package who was responsible for uploading within the
upstream release process).

What do others think?

 - Jonas

[guideline]: https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines#Packages