Re: Quirinux: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

No worries. Thanks to this confusion now Pengwin is on the census and this makes me happy 😊

Enviado de Samsung Mobile
Get Outlook for Android

De: Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>
Enviado: lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2021 10:10
Para: Carlos Ramirez
Cc: Charlie Martinez; debian-derivatives@lists.debian.org
Asunto: RE: Quirinux: invitation to join the Debian derivatives census

[ re-adding Debian list as cc, to keep conversation public ]

Hi Carlos (cc Charlie and the Debian derivatives list),

Quoting Carlos Ramirez (2021-09-06 01:44:41)
> I don't quite understand well what happened here. But you wanted to
> contact Charlie Martinez, and your email came to me. Probably due to
> the list you copied. Now I have registered Pengwin because of that.

Yes, most likely my email reached you because you are subscribed to the
Debian derivatives census list: I initially contacted only Charlie and
that list, as can be seen here¹:

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/2021/09/msg00000.html

Your reply on Sunday was targeted me and Charlie, cc the list:

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/2021/09/msg00003.html

Only when my reply Sunday bounced² did I notice that two names were now
involved in this email thread - in addition to the Debian list.  Please
accept my apology for confusing you and Charlie in that email:

  https://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/2021/09/msg00001.html

Thanks again for adding Pengwin to the Debian derivatives census, Carlos
- that is much appreciated!

@Charlie: I hope you will add Quirinux to our census as well.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas

¹ Theoretically I could have used Bcc which would not show in the
mailinglist archive, but I rarely do that, and double-checked in my
private mail archive that I didn't in this case either.

² Whitewater Foundry seemingly uses Microsoft for spam filtering, and
Microsoft systematically refuses to accept emails sent from my domain.
Not sure, but I guess that you receive my mails regardless, thanks to
your Debian derivatives subscription (and my cc-ing the list).

 * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

 [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing  [ ] keep private