Re: Debian derivatives census: subscription system

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 8:31 PM intrigeri wrote:

> I'm only familiar with Icinga2 personally and am happy with it, but
> I assume any good monitoring system will have this kind of features,
> otherwise some sysadmins would not get much sleep :)

I feel like migrating to a monitoring system would be a large project
that probably won't fit into the schedule we have for the Outreachy
project. I'm not really sure it would fit well with the current system
either.

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise