Re: Debian derivatives census: BunsenLabs Linux: welcome!

On 2016-06-07 12:40, Paul Wise wrote:
I've added the BunsenLabs news & announcements forum to Planet Debian
derivatives which helps the Debian community find out the things that
are happening in the world of Debian derivatives.

http://planet.debian.org/deriv/

Hi Paul, and derivatives members,
last year you were kind enough to add our News and Announcements Forum (https://forums.bunsenlabs.org/viewforum.php?id=12) to the Planet Debian Derivatives feed. To avoid filling PD with trivial posts like "thanks" we made that forum read-only. This meant that for our users to discuss announcements meant repeating them elsewhere.

We now have a dedicated "News" html page:
https://www.bunsenlabs.org/news.html
and RSS feed:
https://www.bunsenlabs.org/feed/news/atom
so I wonder if it would be possible for you to use one of the above for our PD feed, and stop using the Forum Announcements page? That would let us enable user replies to posts there for discussion within our community.

A sub-question: I'm thinking the Forum page would still be an appropriate entry for the 'Blog:' field on our census page ( https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/BunsenLabs ), but maybe it would be better changed to our html "News" page (https://www.bunsenlabs.org/news.html)?

Thanks in advance for your help,
John Crawley