Re: Debian derivatives census: Huayra: status?

El 13/05/17 a las 01:38, Paul Wise escribió:
> Hi Fernando,
>
> The Huayra website has been showing an error for a while.
> What is the status of Huayra, is it still continuing?
>
> http://huayra.conectarigualdad.gob.ar/
>
> PS: could you update the Huayra Debian derivatives census page
> and sync it with the template?
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census/Huayra
> https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/CensusTemplate

Hi Paul,

We move to new office and some servers and services still down.
I hope that this month get up all services again.
Huayra still is under development. Due changes of government policy our
project was affected several months.

I will update the census asap.

Thanks you for contact!

Saludos!